12.12.2013

Smile you're on Pinterest

I read somewhere an article about how 'we' (as in everyone having a profile on some kind of social media) show off everything as picture perfect. Especially scrolling through Pinterest gives you that feeling of the most perfect world. I always thought I just liked nice pictures and I still do, but the idea of picture perfect kept popping up in my mind and how will it infect the way we think or feel. And is it so that we try to have the most original and perfect lives? These are just some thoughts and if you search for Syria for example, most of what you get is not what it is today.

Another thought I had was 'How would it be to act as my Pinterest profile?' or 'How much of my profile can I live up to?'

I definitely want to experiment with this, let's say it's something for 2014 and resolutions.
But some people already documented their take on Pinterest Perfectness and it's not always the expected result: http://craftfail.com & http://pintester.com


No comments:

Post a Comment