5.14.2013

TechCheck : Lapka

Design- and material-wise this object, Lapka, is very attractive to me. And if I understand the explanation well; the purpose seems to be an enlargement of our senses - but do I understand it well?

I think it would be great if this device gives an experience to sounds or tremblings (or humid air) which we never pay attention too... this would only be the case if I understand it well :).

For 220 euros it would be mine, but I don't have an iPhone and it's only compatible with Apple devices. :( Oh well at least it looks good, let's enjoy that for now.

 

2 comments:

  1. It measures radio-activeness, the nitrates left by synthetic fertilizers, the humidity of the air and the electromagnetic field. Very interesting, and beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, thanks for the extra :) !

    ReplyDelete